BIOS MOD

lllGigalll

2 posts in this topic

I know that it's a REALY newbie question but i couldn't find the answer anywhere!

My Motherboard is a MSI P35 neo-f and it has a serius problem with mac os and, to run the macosx86, a modded bios is needed.

My question is: How do i flash the bios, the .zip file i downloaded only contains a md5 text file and some kind of weird *.170 file.

Yes, I know about the risks involved doing a flash

Thank you for the attention

edit:OOPS!! I THINK I SHOULDN'T POST IT HERE B)

I know that it's a REALY newbie question but i couldn't find the answer anywhere!

My Motherboard is a MSI P35 neo-f and it has a serius problem with mac os and, to run the macosx86, a modded bios is needed.

My question is: How do i flash the bios, the .zip file i downloaded only contains a md5 text file and some kind of weird *.170 file.

Yes, I know about the risks involved doing a flash

Thank you for the attention

edit:OOPS!! I THINK I SHOULDN'T POST IT HERE :D

download the bios file from msi, then install, don't flash. open program and see file type, replace if same then flash. for winflash, can change settings very easy to point to the new bios, not sure how for others.

forgot, search for kabyl, he does the best bios hacks, and has a huge topic here about it with tons of links, i would trust his work over others. Good luck, and research crisis recovery for whatever bios you have that way can fix if any problems