What are the differents beetween iAktos, Leo4All and iDeneb and which is the best for me?

flocked

3 posts in this topic

Hi, can anyone explain me the differents beetwenn the hackintosh-release and can anyone say me, which version is the best for my computer? I have a: Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 2046MB RAM

Hard Drive: 500 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512 @ 765/2260 and Shaderclock 1906MHz

Sound Card: Realtek

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L

And what do i have to do, when i want dualboot from windows and from Mac OS. I have two partition, one with windows xp and one with nothing.

And how can i install mac os 10...when i look at installoptions (like this: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...&id=32379)i dont know, what i have to do with SMBIOS, Device Identification, plugin and Kernel Packages.

Thank you for you help and sorry for my bad english.

Hi, can anyone explain me the differents beetwenn the hackintosh-release and can anyone say me, which version is the best for my computer? I have a: Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 2046MB RAM

Hard Drive: 500 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512 @ 765/2260 and Shaderclock 1906MHz

Sound Card: Realtek

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L

And what do i have to do, when i want dualboot from windows and from Mac OS. I have two partition, one with windows xp and one with nothing.

And how can i install mac os 10...when i look at installoptions (like this: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...&id=32379)i dont know, what i have to do with SMBIOS, Device Identification, plugin and Kernel Packages.

Thank you for you help and sorry for my bad english.

Try iDeneb 10.5.4 v1.1.....