MacOS X 10.4.11 DVD

T3RR0RHAWK

11 posts in this topic

Hello

okay first off lemme start off by saying that I'm totally new to all of the things involving the OSx86 project and what it's about. I've ventured as far as Linux on my laptop but dual-booting with that never seems to come out right, as 6 months into it or so, I'll attempt to login and my Linux distribution won't load whatsoever, leading me to uninstall and go back to simple Windows.

anyway, I'm up for trying something new. I really have become interested in the OSx86 project and I wanna try it out for myself. I would, if I could, like to know how to get a DVD of 10.4.11 so that I'm full up to updates and don't need any. I just feel like if I were to get the latest version of Tiger, that'd get me off on the right foot so that when I get my new Core 2 Duo laptop later on in the year, I can try Leopard on that one.

If anyone can personally recommend a site (link me, please) or can message me or make me a copy of the 10.4.11 DVD that's patched, I'd certainly pay for them doing so. If you need info on my laptop just let me know, as well.

Thank you.

kalyway isohunt.com

Do I need some sort of torrent software for that, though? I don't even know how to use those... heh. I don't mean to say I'm computer-illiterate, but if I can find a way to not use that that'd be great. But thank you, I'll do what I can. I don't see a 10.4.11 Tiger though just 10.4.10 SSE3 and I don't have an SSE3-capable processor...

I can send mine by airmail instead of talking of warez, and here it's totally forbidden to talk about warez link... :( And yes, you need a BitTorrent Client LIKE uTorrent 1.8. That's it. And if you don't know much if your hardware is compatible, go to this link. (HCL 10.4.11). And why not install Leo, weird....

I can send mine by airmail instead of talking of warez, and here it's totally forbidden to talk about warez link... :D And yes, you need a BitTorrent Client LIKE uTorrent 1.8. That's it. And if you don't know much if your hardware is compatible, go to this link. (HCL 10.4.11). And why not install Leo, weird....

Send me what via mail? A patched install disc?

And the only reason I'm concerned about installing Leopard on my laptop is that it's only SSE2 and a 1.6GHz Celeron and I feel that that'll just be kinda sluggish. Do you think it'd be easier to install Leopard, or just try anyway? Only thing I'm concerned about is the speed, and hardware issues. I've been looking and I'm reading about the Atheros wireless-G card my laptop has and I'm hoping I won't have audio issues.

I use JaS's 10.4.8 DVD and update to a full 10.4.11 via Software Update.

Of course I have to make sure I backup and copy my important .kexts (No kernel update though, I can't seem to get kernel 8.10.1 (or whatever it is) to work correctly

PM me if you are interested in doing it this way

Mine is an Intel Dual Core 1.6 Ghz and it's work like a charm. Somehow, processor doesn't mean you can't. One guy on InsanelyMac had the same laptop as me but his Acer had a Intel Celeron 1.6 Ghz and he still install Leopard with Vanilla Kernel. Mine is not ready so I get set to 9.2.0 Kernel sleep. The new JaS 10.5.4 is fantastic btw :D And check my sig, my Atheros 5007EG doesn't work on my rig. Atheros 5006 still recognize as Airport Extreme. You can see if your CPU is SSE3 by downloading CPUZ, it's a great tool :)

I use JaS's 10.4.8 DVD and update to a full 10.4.11 via Software Update.

Of course I have to make sure I backup and copy my important .kexts (No kernel update though, I can't seem to get kernel 8.10.1 (or whatever it is) to work correctly

PM me if you are interested in doing it this way

You can use Software Update even with stolen software-architecture? I thought that was always the one downfall of using "Hackintosh" stuff is that you can't update? I don't really understand how I'd go about even doing a DVD install disc only cause I don't have a DVD burner...

Mine is an Intel Dual Core 1.6 Ghz and it's work like a charm. Somehow, processor doesn't mean you can't. One guy on InsanelyMac had the same laptop as me but his Acer had a Intel Celeron 1.6 Ghz and he still install Leopard with Vanilla Kernel. Mine is not ready so I get set to 9.2.0 Kernel sleep. The new JaS 10.5.4 is fantastic btw :D And check my sig, my Atheros 5007EG doesn't work on my rig. Atheros 5006 still recognize as Airport Extreme. You can see if your CPU is SSE3 by downloading CPUZ, it's a great tool :)

Hmmm. How do you get wireless cards working in the case yours doesn't? Does your laptop have any issues whatsoever? And did you make your own DVD?

Yes, with JaS 10.5.4, you can do safely and used Software Updater... Anyway, the disc is already patch and ready to install into a Hackintosh! (found and common into the green demon (demonoid) and bay of pirate [pirate bay] if you see that picture) and uTorrent 1.8

if you don't have any DVD burner, I will put soon (or leave in Pv), the guide I made to install via an external hard drive.

And my Atheros is still tearing onto my laptop, waiting to see and workaround to a solution to put in work.

Yes, with JaS 10.5.4, you can do safely and used Software Updater... Anyway, the disc is already patch and ready to install into a Hackintosh! (found and common into the green demon (demonoid) and bay of pirate [pirate bay] if you see that picture) and uTorrent 1.8

if you don't have any DVD burner, I will put soon (or leave in Pv), the guide I made to install via an external hard drive.

And my Atheros is still tearing onto my laptop, waiting to see and workaround to a solution to put in work.

Is there any way that you could make me a DVD image that I can use? I'm really low in resources and can't find anyone that'd burn a DVD for me. I don't have one myself, and can't really take out the HDD and move it that way (as I've been told)

I'd be more than willing to pay...

• 3 months later...

Can Someone please help... i havent gotton a strate answer for this...

I installed the JaS 10.4.8 perfect and it worked perfect.... i did that apple update and it updated fine... however at the apple logo it restarts... i do know you need a patch.. can anyone help me ASPA =\ i would love 2 know

Can Someone please help... i havent gotton a strate answer for this...

I installed the JaS 10.4.8 perfect and it worked perfect.... i did that apple update and it updated fine... however at the apple logo it restarts... i do know you need a patch.. can anyone help me ASPA =\ i would love 2 know