hg

gaykidsogay

4 posts in this topic

Alright, forget what i said before. I went to bestbuy and they said i needed to but an airport express, for $100. and i dont have that much money. so i bought a Belkin USB Network Adapter designed for windows, just to go home with something. of course it didnt work. i just want to know, is there anyway i can use my desktop wirelessly? i have a router in my house, so it would be perfect.

Guest BuildSmart
Alright, forget what i said before. I went to bestbuy and they said i needed to but an airport express, for $100. and i dont have that much money. so i bought a Belkin USB Network Adapter designed for windows, just to go home with something. of course it didnt work. i just want to know, is there anyway i can use my desktop wirelessly? i have a router in my house, so it would be perfect.

Proper desktop solution range from $50.00 to $135.00 depending on your needs, this item they are offering for $100.00 as an AirPort Express doesn't sound like an apple product because as far as I know, I am the only OEM manufacturer of real desktop AirPort wireless devices.

No other product you buy will give you real AirPort functionality, since money is an issue and you took the cheapest thing you could find, your time would be better spent searching all the Belkin USB adapter threads to see who got this device you have working.