MSI P965 Neo-F

1 post in this topic

Hey all,

I need help finding a DVD that will work with my rig.

I used to run JaS 10.4.8 updated to 10.4.10, however the need for dual DVI and the budget given, I made the choice of going for a 9600GT.

Now, I'm sure the first thing i'm going to be told is that the G94 core isn't supported in OSx86.

I know.

I know, I know, and I know.

But I've recently read that it can be used in OSx86 through Leopard (10.5.4), however QE/CI will not be supported. To be honest, that's enough for me.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a DVD that will work with my rig, because I recently went surfing around, picked up two DVDs, and neither one work in my rig. iDeneb got to the blue logo screen in VMWare, but i never got the language selection to load. the Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD causes a reset of my computer before i get far enough to do anything with it.

Is there any way i could be taught how to patch Snow Leopard, or even be taught how to use the corrent patch to boot in vanilla? I already picked that up and have it burned clean.

Any help would be very much appreciated, as i need logic pro for school, and a true mac is wayyy out of my price range at the moment.

thanks in advance

bonestonne