lenovo N200 - mac installation

mayoxy

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i'll have IBM lenovo N200 TY2EYCF

Displej VibrantView LCD (lesklý povrch) 15.4'' WXGA 1280x800 s integrovanou kamerou; procesor Intel® Intel® Core 2 Duo T5750, frekvence 2.00GHz; paměť 2x1GB DDR2 5300; pevný disk SATA 160GB, otáčky 5400rpm; grafická karta Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100; optická mechanika Multiburner (DVD±RW) DL; komunikace - Wifi 802.11 a/b/g, Ethernet 10/100/1000, modem 56k, Bluetooth; polohovací zařízení TouchPad; čtečka karet 5v1 (SD/MMC/XD/MS/xD); 4xUSB 2.0; VGA; S-Video out; IEEE1394; čtečka otisku prstů; Windows XP Professional; šasi - Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) tvrzený plast; váha 2.8 kg; výdrž na baterie - až 4 hodiny.

..and i want to ask you, if somebody tryied to install mac on this machine. Will it be works? And you can tell me which DVD (jas/iatkos/ideneb) is the best for this. Maybe someone already tried isntallation on this notebook. Thankx very much people

• 1 month later...

I have this laptop and is working ok except for the lan wifi and card reader ... the wifi you can use a usb dongle ... I used an ideneb 10.5.4 wihout the vanila kernel the audio you need to patch-it but after theat is working 100% sound in out plug the jack in out intrerupts the sound in speakers enables headphones and the mic work fine ... the video works full accel ... the burner works ... the butons works ...the fingertip works but i don't have an aplication for it... the powermanager works after replacing the powermanagement.bundle but there is a problem if you don't start with the left fan on ...if is not on then it will not start resultin a bios shut down ..you have to start osx wait 5 to 10 minutes for the laptop to be hoot and after thhat you rebot and it will start with powermanager controling the fan... (this problem is posible to fix but i din't resurch ) ... the numpad is not working and I have the uk keyboard and is not detected so but works....the driver for the wifi is working in progres for the last 14 months or so ... is expected to be finished next year. if you need enything just ask ...