Toast 9 Problem

std04003

12 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I am using Mac OS X 10.5.2 Zephyroth and I have a problem when using Toast 9. My burner is Nec-Optiarc AD-7203S (Sata drive) and when I finish my compilation and press the button to begin burning process the program informs me that:

Sense Key = UNIT ATTENTION
Sense Code = 0x29
POWER ON, RESET, OR BUS DEVICE RESET OCCURRED

Is there any problem with the driver or a device bad compatibility?

Thank you.

std04003, Are you using SATA too?

What drive controller do you guys have? Jmicron, ICHx..?

It's important to find out what you all have in common to trace the problem.

I don't think I can help you solve this but someone who can will want to know as much as possible about your configurations..

Yes, that's the motherboard make and model, very good! Have a cookie.

If you go back and read my post again you can see that I'm asking him what drive controller his motherboard is using.

The problem is that apparently he thinks that I should go to ASUS' website and look it up for him.

Seriously I don't think I have the patience for this. All I do is use google, I don't really know a lot about OSx86.

You guys can use google and help yourselves. I'm taking a break.

I am not expecting from you to go and search anything for me. Of course I' ve visited the Asus website before your suggestion. All that I found is

Southbridge

2 xUltraDMA 133/100/

4 xSATA 3 Gb/s ports Support RAID 0,1,0+1,JBOD
Silicon Image® 3114R RAID controller

4 xSATA with RAID0, 1, 10, 5

I am not using the Silicon Image controller but the first 4 sata ports that are not explained about the controller.

Sorry I am wasting your time, but I think that's the idea of a forum. To help the others. If you find it tiring or you don't have time to deal with my problem, that's ok. As I said, I am not expecting anything from you. Maybe someone else will answer, maybe nobody. So the problem will continue to exist..I don't bother. I will boot to Vista everytime I need to burn something.