Kalyway & Fujitsu T4220 Blue Screen

ratherGroggy

2 posts in this topic

Install goes fine, after a lot of trial and error (been working on this for HOURS). The gray screen with the Apple logo goes by after a while, and comes to a screen that's blue on 3/4 of it, and black on the remaining 1/4. If I wait for about 15 minutes, the installation music starts playing and the voice starts talking.

I can't see anything except for 3/4 gray and 1/4 black screen. My mouse movements produce a single horizontal line.

Intel Core 2 Duo processor

Intel 965GM chipset

GMA X3100 video

Any ideas?

• 11 months later...
Install goes fine, after a lot of trial and error (been working on this for HOURS). The gray screen with the Apple logo goes by after a while, and comes to a screen that's blue on 3/4 of it, and black on the remaining 1/4. If I wait for about 15 minutes, the installation music starts playing and the voice starts talking.

I can't see anything except for 3/4 gray and 1/4 black screen. My mouse movements produce a single horizontal line.

Intel Core 2 Duo processor

Intel 965GM chipset

GMA X3100 video

Any ideas?

This is a problem of display resolution, the GMA X3100 driver screw up when the display is set to lower than 1024x768. You can use VoiceOver to find your way (by listening rather than looking at the messed up screen) to the display setup and change the resolution.

Here is a full guide to get Mac OS X 10.5.8 installed on Tablet PC Fujitsu T4220.