[wallpaper] If your not an iHuman this one's for you

5 posts in this topic

I'd say the iphone is better than most phones people are using ( at least that I see ). VNC app for example looks amazing. I'm getting one in september when my upgrade is. I would go with an HTC touch pro but it won't have the same level of developers and support the iphone 3g has. I do agree about how it really is just a computer, not a lifestyle ( love maddox ).

I'd say the iphone is better than most phones people are using ( at least that I see ). VNC app for example looks amazing. I'm getting one in september when my upgrade is. I would go with an HTC touch pro but it won't have the same level of developers and support the iphone 3g has. I do agree about how it really is just a computer, not a lifestyle ( love maddox ).

I didn't spot the epic FAIL of writing "no" instead of "not" until I booted into my Hack yesterday. believe it or not I've been doing photoshop'ing professionally for nearly 10 years so there really is no excuse for this n00bish error (other than maybe alcohol)... I'll get a corrected version up incase anyone does actually want to use this wallpaper

"dyslexics role KO!"

PS: I agree the HTC touch pro and cruise are both nice looking devices, personally I like my LG Viewty.