Kalyway 10.5.2 graphics problem

rajora

8 posts in this topic

I have vaio cr23g

core 2 duo t7250 2ghz

1 gb ram

intel gma x3100, gm965

from start to install everything is perfect i select video driver for intel gma,

after restart shiny silver\grey apple shows and then flash a blue screen and then sound came with white screen with some foggy -very blurred images. i am unable to see anything on screen.

what to do please help me i am new to mac os x and dont know anything

thank you for reply

i have kalyway 10.5.2

i know in wiki card shows working but in actual when mac starts after loading grey apple screen the so blurred. some blurred images like the moving main wallpapper of leopard that aura and stars(i guess because screen is blurred) with music.

when i search many pepole says its working with natit.kext or graphics software update but i dont know how to do that. i even how can i do that if i unable to see anything on screen.

thanks E@gle for the above forum link , in that forum i found my solution.Actually my graphics card is perfectly installed but resolution is not set according to the my screen so i turn on voice command and tried to go in the display preference and change resolution one by one , it took my 30 minutes THank you AGAINone more thing i want to dual boot for that i want "chain0" file from dvd but may be my dvd is multipartitioned thats why unable to find that file can you please give me that file.

chain0 file is used to make multi-boot machine . chain0 file is actually in leopard dvd which is responsible to make leopard dvd bootable. though i have kalway 10.5.2 it is multi partition dvd so i am unable to see folders in dvd.