Driver for Belkin F5D9050

cacahuete

6 posts in this topic

• 2 months later...
Since yesterday I've an Belkin F5D9050, and I've installed this drivers: http://www.belkin.com/support/article/?lid...5925&scid=0 (F5D9050 Version 4xxx Driver), but 2 or 3 each by hour I've Kernel panic :S

Drivers for Kalyway 10.5.3 are good ?

Thanks (sorry for my bad english).

Hi!, I've got exactly the same Belkin (USB G+ MIMO) than you. I have installed the driver you are talking about (Mac OS 10.4 version 4xxx) in a Leopard system and it's running ok since days ago.

I only post this because could be people trying to find a 10.5 Mac OS driver for their Belkin F5D9050. The driver i've metioned above is suitable for this systems too.

Hi!, I've got exactly the same Belkin (USB G+ MIMO) than you. I have installed the driver you are talking about (Mac OS 10.4 version 4xxx) in a Leopard system and it's running ok since days ago.

I only post this because could be people trying to find a 10.5 Mac OS driver for their Belkin F5D9050. The driver i've metioned above is suitable for this systems too.

Quick question man. I got my F5D9050 to work as well with the drivers, but Safari/Network Config is having an interesting time recognizing it. How did you manage pulling that off? (I used the iATKOS r3 install)

• 1 year later...