PLEASE HELP ME

2 posts in this topic

Hi, for the last three weeks i have been trying to install leopard on my dell dimensions 8400.I currently am running vista on my computer. I have iatkos version 1 and 2 and i have kalyway 10.5.2My computer specs are as follow2gb of ramintel pentium 4 3.20 ghzsocket 775 LGAi used CPU-Z to see if my computer is SSE3 and it saysMMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3i dont know is iatkos or kalyway is better but i am beging for someone to help me, i have installed iatkos v1 and it installed but wouldnt boot up, i then installed iatkos v2 and it installed and then when i restarted it i booted it up from the cd and then i was able to get into the actual leopard play around with the doc, wich was cool. But it didnt load up again. Im kind of a newbie and i dont understand darwin bootloader at all. I am not joking when i say i have been trying to install leopard on my pc for the last three weeks. I have probably tried installing it maybe 16 times. SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ISNTALL LEOPARD ON MY PCI HEARD THAT KALYWAY IS BETTER SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME INSTALL THAT ONE EVEN BETTERP.S. I ALSO WOULD LIKE SOME HELP ON HOW TO FIND WHAT KIND OF KEXTS I NEED THANK YOU SO MUCHalso i will be on aim my user name is ahly91 please help me

For me Kalyway is better but it's personnal choice because it's depend of your config.

For DELL, Kalyway is very good release, but you can had some problem !!

You can try to use Leo4All V3.

But I don't understand now where is your install problem, do you have some error ?