Mac OS X Kalyway keeps failing

JPD__

2 posts in this topic

Goodevening,

I'm quite desperate. After my Macbook was stolen, I thought: let's buy a laptop, and put Mac on it.

I'm running Mac OS X on my computer for quite a while now, and it's working completely fabulous. So I decided to buy a 12" laptop, with an amazing weight of 1.3 kilo (which was my main concern, the macbook is lot heavier and bigger).

But for some reason, Mac OS X doesn't want to install. Not Leopard (Kalyway, Mac4all or how that distro is called) nor Tiger (just rebooting, 10.4.6 version tried).

At Kalyway it's an ACPI-error, but I have almost NON option in the Bios. It's a EasyNote BG45-P-020 (Packard Bell).

Has anyone any idea?

Thanks!

• 11 months later...

Any luck in solving this problem. I have a Easynote BG48, the succesor of the BG45 and have the same problem. Any help will be appreciated !

Cheers!

Goodevening,

I'm quite desperate. After my Macbook was stolen, I thought: let's buy a laptop, and put Mac on it.

I'm running Mac OS X on my computer for quite a while now, and it's working completely fabulous. So I decided to buy a 12" laptop, with an amazing weight of 1.3 kilo (which was my main concern, the macbook is lot heavier and bigger).

But for some reason, Mac OS X doesn't want to install. Not Leopard (Kalyway, Mac4all or how that distro is called) nor Tiger (just rebooting, 10.4.6 version tried).

At Kalyway it's an ACPI-error, but I have almost NON option in the Bios. It's a EasyNote BG45-P-020 (Packard Bell).

Has anyone any idea?

Thanks!