Problem with network card

Apocalys

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

i've 2 problem with my network card.

First problem:

Ethernet card (nForce chipset) are recognize and Leopard read right MAC address but if i use DHCP IP's associated from router to MAC is wrong. If i put IP manual i see that Eth card and router speak but i can't go to the web.

How can i solve?

second problem:

my wifi card, Broadcom 4312, is recognize and Leopard read right MAC address but card don't found my network also if it's open (without mac control and wep). Also if i configure manually card don't found my network.

How can i solve?

PS: i use Leo4Allv3 iso

Txk a lot and sorry for my bad english...

Guest BuildSmart
Hi,

i've 2 problem with my network card.

First problem:

Ethernet card (nForce chipset) are recognize and Leopard read right MAC address but if i use DHCP IP's associated from router to MAC is wrong. If i put IP manual i see that Eth card and router speak but i can't go to the web.

How can i solve?

second problem:

my wifi card, Broadcom 4312, is recognize and Leopard read right MAC address but card don't found my network also if it's open (without mac control and wep). Also if i configure manually card don't found my network.

How can i solve?

PS: i use Leo4Allv3 iso

Txk a lot and sorry for my bad english...

You don't provide enough information about the wireless adapter for anyone to be able to help you.

Guest BuildSmart
Broadcom BCM4312 802.11a/b/g Wireless Network Adapter PCI

nVIDIA nForce 430 (MCP51) - LAN Controller PCI

Router NETGEAR DG834G

info by everest

The wifi card needs to be re-branded for it to work properly, you can try doing it yourself or send it to me to do it for you, I provide this service for a small fee to IM members, check my other posts.