Denver / Martial Law drill (Videos)

3 posts in this topic

Denver is under a martial law drill. The videos are below. WeAreChange, along with other citizens are shooting the videos. One of the thugs in he choppers dropped a simulated frag grenade, wrapped in a flag, on the rooftop where they were filming.

Some are speculating that this has to do with the upcoming Democratic National Convention.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2750

EDIT: From the mouths of babes. Even the little girl in the video knows this is NOT good.

My little kid drew some pictures of a guy with a dishcloth over his face, sitting on a porcupine crying!

Do you think it means the are going to invade Iran soon!

If flying helicopters mean we are in for a war, then Switzerland is about to start World War III, or it might be 'cause the Euro Cup soccer is on!?

We'll I don't need to confirm anything before i post STOOPID accusations , so I can start ANY rumor i damn-well please! (no ROLMFA)

StiCMAN

My little kid drew some pictures of a guy with a dishcloth over his face, sitting on a porcupine crying!

Do you think it means the are going to invade Iran soon!

If flying helicopters mean we are in for a war, then Switzerland is about to start World War III, or it might be 'cause the Euro Cup soccer is on!?

We'll I don't need to confirm anything before i post STOOPID accusations , so I can start ANY rumor i damn-well please! (no ROLMFA)

StiCMAN

Wisdom comes with age. Keep it up.