Installation hang....

Dannybres

5 posts in this topic

i have burnt the Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD Intel_Amd DVD and booted to it and it starts running through the text on the screen but hangs at

"com_apple_driver_RTL8139: Ethernet address 00:0d:61:**:**:**"

Anyone any idea why it would do this? or any possible fixes?

I am not sure what your problem is but I am also having an install hang. My install just hangs when its actually installing, the first time it hanged on less than a min (yes it was terrible, so close but so far) then when i tired again it was at 3min then 14min then 3 again. Not sure why its hanging - anyone have any ideas?

:) Yep I got same prob with Leo4Allv3Final. Is always at the 2 or 2 mins to go for me. Frustrating isn't it. Took me agaes just to get the boot dvd to work lol. I am going to try a reburn and see if that helps. will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

:( Please help, I have the same problem, the screen hangs at "com_apple_driver_RTL8139: Ethernet address 00:co:9f:60:c2:42"

I have HP Pavilion dv1000, it used to be operating on Windows XP then I Installed Ubuntu ang got rid of Windows, while updating ubuntu something wrong happend then i couldint run it properly, I decided to go for OSx86. :lol:

Now i cant use the PC at all. Any Idea of how to get it continue the booting without get it hang at "com_apple_driver_RTL8139: Ethernet address 00:co:9f:60:c2:42" :)

Is it the CD i burnt or something else. Please help, Thanks. :(