reboot?

meeky

2 posts in this topic

i have posted this allready but i can no longer find it so here we go again i downloaded jas osx 10.4.8 and installed it on a external harddrive 500gb and it worked great i used it for about 3 weeks and today i tried to update it with update software and 10.4.11 was there i was so exited and then i installed it then it said reboot so when i switched my laptop and when it got 2 the white screen with the apple logo it came up a slightly darken square with 4 differnet lanuages saying error must rebbot your computer hold down the power button and then same happens over and over and over again any ideas?

Don't update via Apple software update, use one of the guides in the forum, or a prepatched updater. Remember this is a hack, and certain files have been modified in order to work on a PC, so you need to modify the update slightly.

Well I had an issue when updating from 10.5.1 to 10.5.2 so I just put in my install disk and reinstalled over my original install. Worked great, and all my files were still there, I suggest you do the same.