Installed Kalyway 10.5.2 but C: partition has vanished

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

First off, congrats and thank you to all involved in bringing Apple to PC! I'm pretty new to all this so forgive me if my problem stems from me being a retard! I've just tried installing Leopard following these instructions Install 10.5.2 and XP on the same hard drive (INTEL ONLY), only to find that the partition I created on which to intall OSX has vanished (taking with it the 40gb space I had allocated). I only noticed this after finishing the Bootloading instructions with (obviously) no success. I can't seem to find anything on the forum similar so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers...

wait... what are you trying to say...

Did you install leopard and you aren't able to see the XP drive in mac

or

did you install leopard and you cant boot into xp

or

did the leopard installation fail and you cant see either drive?

It was none of the above! I loaded it but when I restarted it it didn't load that darwin bootloader and just went into windows and when I'd look in the hard drive the leopard partition wasn't there. I was right - it was me being a noob retard. I reloaded it properly and it works perfectly - GFX card working perfectly as well as internet connection (which always disconnects in Windows!). Can't believe how easy it was really - big thanks to everyone! :D