hp dv6220 and dv9000 (amd)

Mullets

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I am new in the forum, more is a good time that I try to install Mac on my HP Dv6220, Setup pc

Amd Turion(trinidad) X2 64Bits 1.6 TL 52 (MMX, 3DNow!, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, x86-64)

160 Gb Toshiba Sata 5400

Nvidia Chipset 6150

Southbridge nForce 410/430 MCP

Video Geforce Go 6150 (128mb)

Motherboard Quanta 30B7

I have installed several versions in my notebook, Leo4allv2, Kaliway, a lot of versions thereof (all Leopard), and no work in my notebook, or the mistake of waiting Stil root device, or it installs and loads, i asked the configuration of my keyboard, I put, i asked my parents, I ask, ah asks if I want to transfer files from my old Mac, I speak that I have, he returned to the keyboard layout.

It does not really know what to do, someone could help me?

tks

att

Sei que tem uma galera do brasil aqui, me ajuda !!

• 3 months later...
Hello, I am new in the forum, more is a good time that I try to install Mac on my HP Dv6220, Setup pc

160 Gb Toshiba Sata 5400

Nvidia Chipset 6150

Motherboard Quanta 30B7

I have installed several versions in my notebook, Leo4allv2, Kaliway, a lot of versions thereof (all Leopard), and no work in my notebook, or the mistake of waiting Stil root device, or it installs and loads, i asked the configuration of my keyboard, I put, i asked my parents, I ask, ah asks if I want to transfer files from my old Mac, I speak that I have, he returned to the keyboard layout.

It does not really know what to do, someone could help me?

tks

att

Sei que tem uma galera do brasil aqui, me ajuda !!

You need to enable your Firewire in the BIOS, or install a Firewire PCMCIA adapter or some kind. See the link: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...rt=#entry869671

160 Gb Toshiba Sata 5400

Nvidia Chipset 6150

Motherboard Quanta 30B7

I have installed several versions in my notebook, Leo4allv2, Kaliway, a lot of versions thereof (all Leopard), and no work in my notebook...

My laptop is almost the same as yours...same AMD, chipset, video etc. There are many of us who have been successful installing Leopard using iDeneb v1.

Here's the link to the thread that may help you...

dv6000 AMD install