Final Cut studio Installation

6 posts in this topic

I recently bought final cut studio from one of my buddys, But when i started installing i noticed that as I wanted to install, Motion, DVD Studio, Soundtrack and color it said I had to have all the other cds ready. Well my buddy never gave me those cds and he has gone to another country. Final Cut was able to instal without a problem. I was wondering if theres a way to install those programs without the need of the cds. Maybe a program I could download on the net or something. Could anyone please help me out?? I would really appreciate it!

No, the first CD has all the software you need. The extra CDs are just for the content, plugins, tutorials, etc. You have to disable the additional content option in installation for those programs, and then you can install all programs with that first CD. And then you can find the extra content from elsewhere.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Studio Pro is build to operated together with the other apps. So you may run into some problems later on (as I have) using only Final Cut.

Its like taking the ice cream from the ice cream cone.. you kinda need the other parts..