nForce 4 CK804 Audio on Leo 10.5.2 (Leo4All)

CloudBolt

2 posts in this topic

I've installed 10.5.2 using a Leo4All v2 dvd, all seems to work fine but the graphics and the audio. The graphics I'll try to fix later, I can boot fine using -x, but the audio is my main concern right now. It's an onboard nForce 4 CK804 audio chip.

And it just doesn't work. I don't know what driver to use, the only driver I could select from the dvd that seemed to be the right one was the ac97 driver. But it probably didn't install properly, like the forcedeth driver which had to be installed by hand.

Thanks for any advice!

I've installed 10.5.2 using a Leo4All v2 dvd, all seems to work fine but the graphics and the audio. The graphics I'll try to fix later, I can boot fine using -x, but the audio is my main concern right now. It's an onboard nForce 4 CK804 audio chip.

And it just doesn't work. I don't know what driver to use, the only driver I could select from the dvd that seemed to be the right one was the ac97 driver. But it probably didn't install properly, like the forcedeth driver which had to be installed by hand.

Thanks for any advice!

-x means safe boot

so no sound, no graphics...

to solve graphics /if nvidia on nvidia board/ is place just your devID to NVresman.kext, geforce,kext and NVHALx,kext by guide sw here on im

if only shared memory... bad news. nothing perfectly works... go search im

other is move all nvidia kext some were out of extensions folder and delete extensions.kext in system folder, but you will get 1024x768 no ci/q