For Sale 15" Macbook Pro 2.4 (early 08 model) w/pics (1 month old)

Guest travisoliphant

3 posts in this topic

Guest travisoliphant

My job recently issued me a work notebook so I am selling my 15" Macbook Pro 2.4 (early 08 model).

I had originally purchased the 15" Macbook Pro 2.2 (07 model) in November of 07 but was having some hardware issues in late April 08. As it was still under warranty, I took into the Apple store for a genious to take a look and it could not be resolved.. Suprisingly, they swapped it out for a brand new 2.4 08 model!! Have the receipt and the 1 year warranty was extended through May 09. I really would love to keep but as I am on my work computer now 90% of the time, I have no need to carry around 2 notebooks.

As it is less than a month old I am asking $1900.00 or best offer. Included will be all below accessories (these came with the 2.2 when I bought it but are in perfect condition) plus an apple remote that is in the same condition. There will also be an extra set of install/restore dvd's that came with the 2.2. See below pictures..

I live in the Houston area and I think that it would be easiest to sell to a local buyer (within 100 miles). If anyone reading is within this area and is interested, please let me know and we can coordinate something. If not in the Houston area.. Im sure we can work something out! :-)

If you are on this forum.. I would think there is no need to list the specs.. but here you go anyways..

• 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  • 2GB memory
  • 200GB hard drive1
  • Double-layer SuperDrive
  • NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB
  • Multi-Touch
  • Matte display

Included Accessories

• • 85W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord
  • • Lithium-polymer battery
  • • DVI to VGA adapter
  • • Install/restore DVDs