Usb 2.0 issues

3 posts in this topic

I have an Asus M2N-MX SE Plus motherboard, AMD Athlon 64 x2- 5000 - 2.6Ghz, 1 GB of ddr2 667 Ram, OSX Leopard 10.5.2.

I have everything working except the ethernet onboard, Engenius EUB-3701EXT wireless adapter, and any usb's except the ones on the mac keyboard i have.

I have tried every flavor of Forcedeth I could find, to no avail, so I have been trying to get the engenius to work. I have drivers on the cd that came with it but since the usb port on the mac keyboard I have doesnt push a lot of power I cannot power the usb wireless adapter.

This leads me to try to get all of my usb's to work at 2.0 speed. I tried a few usb kext's and nothing has worked yet.

Any assistance would be great, and my motherboard manual says I have a PHY 10/100 ethernet onboard.

**UPDATE**

I added a Realtek card and got the ethernet working. Got the Engenius to work one time then after reboot it hasn't worked.

Now I have a kernel panic after updating my nvidia kexts.

Please help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I have an Asus M2N-MX SE Plus motherboard, AMD Athlon 64 x2- 5000 - 2.6Ghz, 1 GB of ddr2 667 Ram, OSX Leopard 10.5.2.

I have everything working except the ethernet onboard, Engenius EUB-3701EXT wireless adapter, and any usb's except the ones on the mac keyboard i have.

I have tried every flavor of Forcedeth I could find, to no avail, so I have been trying to get the engenius to work. I have drivers on the cd that came with it but since the usb port on the mac keyboard I have doesnt push a lot of power I cannot power the usb wireless adapter.

This leads me to try to get all of my usb's to work at 2.0 speed. I tried a few usb kext's and nothing has worked yet.

Any assistance would be great, and my motherboard manual says I have a PHY 10/100 ethernet onboard.

**UPDATE**

I added a Realtek card and got the ethernet working. Got the Engenius to work one time then after reboot it hasn't worked.

Now I have a kernel panic after updating my nvidia kexts.

Please help.

I entry on bios end changed options over usb.

USB 2.0 for Full speed and words!

Brasilian portuguese, sorry!