stuck at gray apple screen

starrstarr

7 posts in this topic

Hello all :)

I recently installed Kalways 10.5.1 installer and had to use -v cups=1 after F8ing during the boot. after that i checked everything that fit my computer and clicked on MBR (since GUID gave me b0 error when i installed.) after the install went perfect, i booted up leopard and all i get is a gray apple screen and nothing else.. i thought "maybe its just loading everything" and waiting almost 3 hours :/ is there something wrong with the installation or is it something else? (i had to use my ipod touch to try to read how to fix it and im still stuck with vista)

Update: now at the apple logo it shows the loading circle, how long does it take?

alright but remember its just acer and ipod touch so its gonna take awhile with my cam being dead at the last min -.-; stupid cam

and the weirdist thing happened now.. reinstalling the softwear, my keyboard and mouse had to change usb ports.. can this be fixed?

this is during the apple screen that doesnt say welcome and input your keyboard and other stuff..try typing this on a itouch

npvash=4095hi mem tramps at 0xffe00000PAE enabled64 bit mode enbledDarwin Kernel Verison 9.1.0: Wed Oct 31 17:46:22 PDT 2007; root :xnu-1228.0.2~1/RELEASE_I386standard timeslicling quanum is 10000 usvm_page_bootstrap: 772486 free pages and 13946 wierd pagesmg_table_max_displ =79Exension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.ACPI CA 20060421AppleACPICPU:ProcessorApicId=1 LocalApicId=0 EnabledAppleACPICPU:ProcessorApicId=2 LocalApicId=1 EnabledAppleACPICPU:ProcessorApicId=3 LocalApicId=2 EnabledAppleACPICPU:ProcessorApicId=4 LocalApicId=3 EnabledLoading security extension com.apple.security.TMSafetyNetcalling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNetSecurity policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)Loading security extension com.apple.security.seatbeltcalling mpo_policy_init for mbSeatbelt MACF policy initializedSecurity policy extenstion com.apple.nke.applicationfirewallCopyright © 1982,1986,1989,1991,1993The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.Mac Framework successfully initializedusing 15728 buffer headers and 4096 cluster I0 buffer headers|

• fyi im trying to get the picture of the other screen with errors, sorry for the mix up :(the only error i saw was the firewire thing...
  • oh i forgot i didnt install vanilla since it always seemed to mess up things.. but i dont understand why it doesnt work i mean it is SSE3
  • DCAM0070.jpg

Edited by starrstarr