Nvidia Geforce 8500gt, Help!

jn777

2 posts in this topic

Hi, im having issues installing drivers for the Nvidia GeForce 8500GT with 512mb,

using this:

iAtkos 1.0i

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L

Core 2 duo processor

When choose from iAtkos installer the Nvinject drivers for the Geforce 4/5/6/7/8 series and specially the one for 512mb, after the reinstall i get the grey apple screen that ask me to restart the computer.

If i install it without the drivers, there is no problem and i can boot into mac osx with no problems, but then if i install the drivers once in mac osx, using pacifist to install the nvinject drivers from the iAtkos dvd, i go to restart or turn off and wont do it, then i press the reset button, then the gray apple screen asking me to restart appears again.

What can i do to solve this and have the correct drivers for this graphics card?

Thanks in advance for your help and attention!

Hi, im having issues installing drivers for the Nvidia GeForce 8500GT with 512mb,

using this:

iAtkos 1.0i

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L

Core 2 duo processor

When choose from iAtkos installer the Nvinject drivers for the Geforce 4/5/6/7/8 series and specially the one for 512mb, after the reinstall i get the grey apple screen that ask me to restart the computer.

If i install it without the drivers, there is no problem and i can boot into mac osx with no problems, but then if i install the drivers once in mac osx, using pacifist to install the nvinject drivers from the iAtkos dvd, i go to restart or turn off and wont do it, then i press the reset button, then the gray apple screen asking me to restart appears again.

What can i do to solve this and have the correct drivers for this graphics card?

Thanks in advance for your help and attention!

Search the forums for this "NVInstallerV.41pkg". Use it to install the 512MB 8xxx series driver. Repair permissions and reboot.

Good luck. :-)