Install successfully Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD Intel_Amd (sse2/sse3) EFI V8 on Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386

MetaHeng

3 posts in this topic

I've just done my installation on Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386. When I install I dun choose VGA and sound drivers that 's why I dun have sound, VGA controll after installing Leopard and I can not boot Leopard without Leopard disk inserted. I need to dual boot with XP. Could anyone help me to do those things ?

I am not sure that DVD is included ATI Radeon Xpress 200M graphics driver or not? and I am not sure my laptop use which kind of sound,maybe realtek HD?

My laptop information:

15.4"-diagonal widescreen WXGA (1280 x 800) TruBrite LCD screen

Intel Pentium dual-core processor T2080 operating at 1.73GHz

1MB L2 cache

533MHz frontside bus

512MB of PC2-4200 DDR2 SDRAM memory, upgradable to 2.0GB

80GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA (SATA) hard drive

DVD SuperMulti drive with Double Layer support (reads/writes DVD±R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD±R Double Layer, CD-R/RW)

Atheros® 802.11b/g wireless LAN

10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN port

56K V.92 modem

4 USB 2.0 ports

1 S-video out port

ATI Radeon Xpress 200M graphics with up to 128MB of shared memory (dynamically allocated)

Windows-compatible audio; built-in stereo speakers; headphone output jack and microphone input jack

Rechargeable lithium-ion battery

Dimensions: 1 1/2"H x 14 1/5"W x 10 1/2"D

Weight: 6 lbs

This notebook has a 15.4-inch TFT display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels (native 720p for high-definition viewing). It also provides TruBrite technology, which makes images brighter and more vivid thanks to its anti-glare feature. Video is powered by the ATI Radeon XPress 200M integrated video/graphics card, which provides good, though not high-end, 3-D graphics. It delivers up to 128 MB of dynamically allocated video RAM shared with the system RAM. ATI's HyperMemory technology allows the chipset to run in either Unified Memory Architecture (UMA) mode or with dedicated frame buffer memory to enhance graphics performance. It also features an integrated audio card with headphone and microphone jacks.