Boot and Webcam ok, problems everywhere else

dajavax

1 post in this topic

hi, so i just was able to get leopard to boot... finally... i just had to disable my nvidia card drivers during installation... i installed everything else that my computer needed... i was able to boot os x and the webcam turned on while señecting user picture... the problem is after that... It tells me "System extension cannot be used" and it tells me that for IO80211Family.kext and ALCinject.kext... then the programs work fine... i just don't get leopard to recognize any usb device neither a cd or dvd... also.... sound sounds weird... and no network support... neither wired... nor wireless... and of course the display looks wrong but that's because i had to take my nvidia card driver out of the installation... do anyone know how can i fix the "System extension cannot be used" things... so i have Zeph's Leopard... an HP notebook dv6000... well dv6220la... my wireless card is Broadcom, and i'm pretty sure i have an nforce... and videocard is geoforce... and well... please help and thanks in advance