Dual Boot (tri boot?) with XP, Vista AND Leopard

4 posts in this topic

Any tutorials on how to Dualboot(triboot?) XP, Vista And Leopard with xp and vista already installed?

I legally own Leopard, as a clueless family member bought me it, even though I use Windows. Now I want to install it on windows and I have patched Leopard image from some tutorials. Any help getting it set up to boot XP Vista and Mac?

I have a RAW 8gb Partition ready to be formatted by mac, I just need to know how to dual boot all 3 of them.

Would dual-booting Vista + Mac and using XP in a VM be a better idea? (I am prepared to do this)

Any tutorials on how to Dualboot(triboot?) XP, Vista And Leopard with xp and vista already installed?

I legally own Leopard, as a clueless family member bought me it, even though I use Windows. Now I want to install it on windows and I have patched Leopard image from some tutorials. Any help getting it set up to boot XP Vista and Mac?

I have a RAW 8gb Partition ready to be formatted by mac, I just need to know how to dual boot all 3 of them.

Would dual-booting Vista + Mac and using XP in a VM be a better idea? (I am prepared to do this)

No but I heard Acronis's Boot Loader which is bundled with Disk Director is good at managing boot entries..