HP NW9440 / Quadro FX1500 /networking

3 posts in this topic

Hi.

I have a HP nw9440 that I want to try and run OSX 10.5 on. The install with Leo4allv3 works good and the computer boot ok.

I have added ICH support as it has ICH sata controller.

But I have a problem with the graphicscard. I only get 1024x768. But I can not tell what driver to use for the Quadro FX1500 512MB card. Do anyone? I can't find any other posts about this card either.

Also I have no network cards. Only bluetooth. My wireless is a Intel 3945ABG and the wired is a Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit. I will search for a good driver here, but I will be happy if anyone have a input on the case.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi.

I have a HP nw9440 that I want to try and run OSX 10.5 on. The install with Leo4allv3 works good and the computer boot ok.

I have added ICH support as it has ICH sata controller.

But I have a problem with the graphicscard. I only get 1024x768. But I can not tell what driver to use for the Quadro FX1500 512MB card. Do anyone? I can't find any other posts about this card either.

Also I have no network cards. Only bluetooth. My wireless is a Intel 3945ABG and the wired is a Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit. I will search for a good driver here, but I will be happy if anyone have a input on the case.

My nw9440 quadro 1500 works with nvidiaefi.kext and laptopdislplay.kext (to solve banding issues) Installed with kekt helper. 1920x1200 24 bits native with core image & quartz extreme and no screen artifacts in CS4. The external output dont work-

Quadrofx1500.zip