Intel GMA 965 video card

jawadams

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just installed Leo4All v3 and I have every driver working except for the video and wireless (which I don't expect to get working). The video is Intel Gma 965, it's on a Toshiba Satellite A200 FT3. Intel Duo Core 1.6GHz, 2 GB Ram, 160 GB hdd... has anyone got this video card working?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I used Kalyway Leopard 10.5.2 and everything works on my toshiba except the wi-fi (no hope there at all) and getting the video card out of VESA mode. I installed Vista first (with the disks that came with the laptop) and setup the drive with an empty partition. Then, I went into Vista and setup the other partition and renamed them Windows and Leopard. Now I booted Kalyway and got it installed. then I used Gparted 3.3.8 (don't use 3.3.7 as it doesn't recognized the SATA drives. Checked the boot checkmark for the Windows partition and rebooted. Windows now loads. Now, you have to fix the bootloader in Vista. I downloaded a free piece of software (something BSD - the laptop is in use at the moment by someone else) that allows you to modify the bootmgr for Vista. I added the Mac boot information and follwed the instructions provided by the BSD software (you need the boot.efi file from a Mac - you should be able to find it) and tell the software to fix the HFS partiton. Now you can boot Leopard and everything should work except the wi-fi and the video. I will let you know if I get the video working.

Cheers