iMovie HD 5 problem.

1 post in this topic

I recently purchaced iLife 05 for my Mac after finding out that the previous version didn't support 16:9. I filmed some footage at NY Comic Con that I wanted to put on my site, and everything I filmed was in widescreen.

My copy of iLife came rather quick, I updated, started a new project and got the footage in the way it should be. I did my edits, and when I was about to add the credits I ran into another snag. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a line break in the Rolling Centered Credits. Can it be done?

What I was trying to do was get multiple people under the heading of "Starring," yet everything I've tried puts them in the same line, and it runs off the screen. I even looked up the book iMovie and iDVD 5, The Missing Manual, and there was no information there, yet they had a screen capture of what I wanted to do in it. I've searched this forum, and the internet in general for days to no avail.

I tried separating the names with commas, hitting shift-return, adding new lines (though that just created a new heading). I wanted to have the video up by this weekend and this problem has been holding up my project.

Does anyone know how I can do that? If my question isn't clear, I'll try putting an image of what I'm trying to do. Thank you for your time.