Trouble Installing TOH RC2 on my computer

NAXDON

1 post in this topic

I am having some trouble installing TOH rc2 from this guide: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...c=73199&hl= . I will explain what happens in steps:

1. I set the bios to the settings it says on the guide.

2. I boot the dvd into the darwin screen and press F8 and entered the x -legacy cpus=1 option

3. It shows the usual fast scrolling information.

4. But then, it stops on the Mac framework succesfully initialized screen. I am able to eject the dvd (which shows it is not doing anything).

I have some screenshots of the issue. Im pretty sure i have followed every step in the guide. I have tried to install TOH on a 40GB HDD and a sata 250. (yes i know the guide says not to) but regardless it does not seem to work at all no matter what hard drive i use. I have even tried the toh install with a 40GB ide HDD. I have tried to install leopard with kalyway and toh, but i had no luck with ether one. Is this a bios issue? What is it? If there are any links to help me with this that would be great. If anybody can help me with this that would be great as well.

My specs are:

MSI P6N SLI PLATINUM with 1.6 version bios

2 IDE CDROM DRIVES

1 SATA DVD DRIVE

40GB IDE HDD

250GB SATA HDD

INTEL CORE 2 DUO 2.13 GHz

A Screenshot below to help explain the problem:

img2584ku1.th.jpg

NOTE: i do realize that there is two processor cores reconized on the screenshot. Thats not the problem. Ive tried the legacy cpus command and that makes no difference.

MUCH HELP WOULD BE APPRICIATED! THANK YOU!