Crossover Mac Error

under

1 post in this topic

Hello there... Recently, I have noticed that both Crossover 6.2.1 and Crossover Games 7.0 have a really bugging problem. Whenever I try to launch an application from the Crossover menu, it'll stay in the Dock for about half a second, and then close. The same thing happens when I try to open one of the ".app" application launchers in ~/Applications/{Crossover}{Crossover Games}. However, when I launch a Windows application from the bottle directory in ~/Library/Application Support/{Crossover}{Crossover Games}/Bottles/(bottle name)/drive_c/Program Files/(application directory) using either Crossover or Crossover Games, it works just fine. I don't recall this happening before, and the problem is bugging me to the extent where I might not use Crossover or Crossover Games due to the hassle, and stick to virtual machines instead. Can anybody help?

Here is a link to a youtube video showing the problem: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7u_TRjONiss (I don't know if external links are allowed, but I will remove it if they are not.)