Need MCP67 driver

wattleferdz

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys:

I am running Leo4All Hackintosh on an AMD machine. The problem is, my system does not recognize my Ethernet Lan and sound, rendering my system, pretty useless. Take note that I am using an Acer 4520 laptop. My Ethernet is MCP67, please help. Thanks

• 2 months later...

wattleferdz, I also have got Acer notebook, exactly Acer Aspire 5520G. It's equipped with mcp67 ethernet controller, so i am unable to make it working too :-( . Is your wi-fi adapter working? Mine one is atheros ar5007eg, and it's not compatible with 10.5.2 :blink: - so i'm thinking of buying an external one ;) my in-built sound was Realtek ALC268, which also failed to work, so I've bought Creative Xmod usb sound card and now having an excellent quality sound =) with such number of external devices it might be necessary for me to buy a USB xtender soon :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest BuildSmart
Just an update guys, I now have my internal speakers to work! The only lacking things are the video card and the wifi!

Ok so you got sound working but don't tell how you did it so it helps another person with the same problem, nice.

Sorry buildsmart, was away for awhile

Anyway, i just played with taruga's alc2 installer. I modified the ID by adding 0x055c10de. Try it and tell me if its working because it did with me. Oh by the way, before doing the trick, i remember installing azaliaaudio.kext to have my internal speakers recognized.

• 4 months later...

Can you please post which drivers/kexts etc. u used to get your sound working?! i also have mcp67 on my DV6809wm HP

im currently using a UDB Dlink wua-1340 for internet....but would like to get my Ethernet/Internal WiFi working, so if anyone has info on that aswell id appretiate it! :-)