Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vsa.mac

Can I install Kalyway 10.5.2 on VirtualBox or Virtual PC?

5 posts in this topic

-Can I install Kalyway 10.5.2 on VirtualBox or Virtual PC?What are the steps?

-If doesn't, is there any other virtual machine that I can use to instal this image of kalyway that I've already have?

Advertisement

I think not. ive tried on vmware , virtual box and Ms Virtual. I downloaded a working Vm ware osx image, that worked but it has crappy resolution and its slow

I tried to install Kalyway 10.5.2 and iDeneb 10.5.5 on VirtualBox on Windows XP Home SP3. Both DVDs did not boot. Virtual machine always crashed when Darwin tried to go to graphical mode. With the -x key (safe mode) it happened later, without it—sooner. So I had no luck.

I probably have the same problem in VirtualBox. Have anyone find a solution fot this one?

00:00:50.597 Display::handleDisplayResize(): uScreenId = 0, pvVRAM=ae398000 w=1024 h=768 bpp=32 cbLine=0x1000

00:00:51.205

00:00:51.205 !!Assertion Failed!!

00:00:51.205 Expression: <NULL>

00:00:51.205 Location : /build/buildd/virtualbox-ose-2.1.4-dfsg/src/recompiler_new/VBoxRecompiler.c(4346) cpu_abort

00:00:51.205 fatal error in recompiler cpu: triple fault

I tried to install Kalyway 10.5.2 and iDeneb 10.5.5 on VirtualBox on Windows XP Home SP3. Both DVDs did not boot. Virtual machine always crashed when Darwin tried to go to graphical mode. With the -x key (safe mode) it happened later, without it�sooner. So I had no luck.