ATI X1650XT

weisman87

2 posts in this topic

I have Kalyway 10.5.2 installed, have everything working great, even sound and resolution, but I don't have dual monitor support. I'm using an ATI X1650XT card with 256MB and I have my 1280x1024 resolution working by editing kexts, I believe (it was a long time ago, so I'm not positive), and I'm wondering if there's a way to get dual monitor support working for this card while keeping the good resolution? Any help is appreciated. My device ID is 7291 also. My System Profiler says this: "Core Image: Hardware Accelerated" and "Quartz Extreme: Supported" I don't know if this has anything to do with potentially getting dual monitors to work, but I'd appreciate some help.

I have Kalyway 10.5.2 installed, have everything working great, even sound and resolution, but I don't have dual monitor support. I'm using an ATI X1650XT card with 256MB and I have my 1280x1024 resolution working by editing kexts, I believe (it was a long time ago, so I'm not positive), and I'm wondering if there's a way to get dual monitor support working for this card while keeping the good resolution? Any help is appreciated. My device ID is 7291 also. My System Profiler says this: "Core Image: Hardware Accelerated" and "Quartz Extreme: Supported" I don't know if this has anything to do with potentially getting dual monitors to work, but I'd appreciate some help.

same boat here with saphire 1650pro. only one of the dvi ports work, the other one is dead. everything else is perfect. I tried everything (dvi2vga, different kexts... - no go). I've searched high and low - nothing.

let me know if you find something.

good luck