Need help about HARDWARE issue on HP PAVILION DV2207tx NOTEBOOK!

1 post in this topic

Hello all!!!!

i am new user of this site and i exactly dont know how to use it......i have installed mac os x on my HP PAVILLION DV2207tx Notebook under guidence by this article http://dailyapps.net/2008/03/hack-attack-d...-windows-vista/ in the end the writer gives link to insanly mac forum..............

i need help with drivers. my sound is working but its CONEXENT HIGH DEFINATION Sound Card is not working bcoz i cant connect external speakers only built in speaker is working and thre is no signal toward the external speaker port. can you plz tell me driver for this hardware and also guide me how to install it bcoz i m begginner for mac os x.

and my main problem is its ethernet card is not working it has "Intel® PRO/100 VE Network ADAPTER" i am using dsl and when i try to set up dsl connection it says cannot open ethernet port and also cable is unplagged. can u plz also give me driver for this hardware and plz guide me all process how to install it and how to make connection of adsl.

i shall be very thankful to you for this help.......plz help me i need it!!!!!!!!

WAITING FOR GUIDENCE

Thanks in ADVANCE