Hello! It seems like you are finding a DSTD for your eMachines D732Z laptop... Here it is!
1. Download the zip file and extract it to your desktop
2. Open your /Extra folder on your main Hackintosh drive.
3. Make another folder called "Acpi"
4. After creating that folder, copy your extracted DSTD on from your Desktop and rename it to dstd.aml
5.Open your org.chameleon.Boot.plist file on your /Extra folder
6. Add this one
7. After that, save your edited org.chameleon.Boot.plist file and reboot.
8. To know if your DSTD file was loaded, open up a Terminal window and type bdmesg. You should see these lines when the result showed up
9. If you saw that line in the Terminal app, Congratulations! You have now your DSTD working!
10. If you desire any patches, go on and search the internet for that! Haha
This is cleaned by me and is fully working I generated and fixed it via MaciASL
This is one is only tested on El Capitan (10.11.6) with the Chameleon Bootloader.
If you are using Clover now, please leave a comment down below and share me your whole EFI folder Thanks!
Specifications: eMachines D732Z Laptop
Processor: Intel Pentium P6100 @2.00Ghz (Arrandale)
GPU: 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics (Arrandale)
WiFi: (To be filled out later)
Bluetooth: (To be filled out later)
This one is created only by me . This is my first post