• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EriCKY

EriCKY

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Well I FINALLY finished installing marklar-tiger-release1 from torrents. I'm not installing it on my pc yet because I have heard that its the oldest version with little-no functionality (meaning 10.4.1) What I want to do is patch the iso file so it would be version 10.4.3. I'm pretty sure this could be done...but could someone please explain how exactly I could do this?

jbjonas

jbjonas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:OSx86 ;-) <br />Networking<br />VW<br />Electronica<br />Cosmol...
I'm not even sure that this is really worth it. It should theoretically be possible, but I've never seen a patch for that. Perhaps you could install it, and then find one of the update patches to 10.4.3, but even that is not the best idea. I highly suggest you download the 10.4.3 image and patch it yourself with the JaS patch. :P

EriCKY

EriCKY

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
So you're saying i have to redownload 4gb? Ah that sucks seing as how it took me like 3 days to download what I have :D

Storm2001XP

Storm2001XP

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

So you're saying i have to redownload 4gb? Ah that sucks seing as how it took me like 3 days to download what I have :)

You lucky one! My download took me nearly a week.
10.4.3 is by the way only 2.8GB.

Perhaps you should also think of downloading 10.4.4 if you've finished 4.3

EriCKY

EriCKY

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Yeah I guess I'll get 10.4.3
I dunno if I could get 10.4.4 now seeing as if Apple really shut Maxxuss down or not...

Anyway thanks for the help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy