TrueMobile 1390 Wireless Card

CowboyMiller

2 posts in this topic

Ok so i have the Intel 3945 that im workign on a waiting for so in the mean time i purchased the TrueMobile 1390 for 17 bucks with shipping and installed. OS sees it as an Airport card during boot and in the OS but will not Turn it on. Safeboot even sees it, which i thought in safeboot, it leaves out the wireless kext that control normal airpots. None the less, still wont turn on, sees it, has a mac Address of the airport is 00:18:f3:57:d4:f1 any ideas?? anyone?

EDIT: Nevermind, im a smufin idiot....i forgot to actuallly flip the little WIRELESS switch on the side of my M-6816...It works!! Plug and Play Baby..."Your current Internet Speed reading is:

2.94 Mbps"

still have an intell 3945 but this trumobile only cost me 17 bucks with shipping.

Ok so i have the Intel 3945 that im workign on a waiting for so in the mean time i purchased the TrueMobile 1390 for 17 bucks with shipping and installed. OS sees it as an Airport card during boot and in the OS but will not Turn it on. Safeboot even sees it, which i thought in safeboot, it leaves out the wireless kext that control normal airpots. None the less, still wont turn on, sees it, has a mac Address of the airport is 00:18:f3:57:d4:f1 any ideas?? anyone?

EDIT: Nevermind, im a smufin idiot....i forgot to actuallly flip the little WIRELESS switch on the side of my M-6816...It works!! Plug and Play Baby..."Your current Internet Speed reading is:

2.94 Mbps"

still have an intell 3945 but this trumobile only cost me 17 bucks with shipping.

Hello Cowboy,

I could contact the guy i've sent u the link from e-bay :-) My True Mobile wireless card (US$9.99) is coming soon baby!!! We can even live with a not 100% audio card working but living without wireless...NEVER!!!! :thumbsdown_anim: