Random Applications Quitting? EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

gohnjanotis

gohnjanotis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Applications keep quitting and I get an EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS) error. I've been using Macs for about 10 years so I can normally figure out what is going wrong but I don't know where to start troubleshooting or what this error has to do with. This mainly happens with Logic Pro and sometimes iTunes, but it has happened with a lot of different apps. Has anyone else had this kind of problem, or should I just re-install Leopard to fix it? It didn't start having problems until I upgraded to Leopard. I have a MacBook Pro.

Thanks for any help getting me in the right direction.

John

XanthraX

XanthraX

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
Reinstall the last combo update. It will solve your problem.

Macintosh Mo

Macintosh Mo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Applications keep quitting and I get an EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS) error. I've been using Macs for about 10 years so I can normally figure out what is going wrong but I don't know where to start troubleshooting or what this error has to do with. This mainly happens with Logic Pro and sometimes iTunes, but it has happened with a lot of different apps. Has anyone else had this kind of problem, or should I just re-install Leopard to fix it? It didn't start having problems until I upgraded to Leopard. I have a MacBook Pro.

Thanks for any help getting me in the right direction.

John

Hi

I have exactly the same issue.

All the lastest apps, Mac Pro intel eight core with 12Gb. Barely a few months old. OS X Leopard and Itunes 9.1 amongst other apps. A lot of which suffer with the above.

Any update?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy