• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

congomonster

congomonster

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Did anyone know how to change the 2D Dock color? I mean which file does the color? In another forum we gat so far:

Posted Image

the only thing i want to change know is the color. :D

congomonster

congomonster

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Ok. After a long day of searching, i think there is no background color for the 2D Dock. I have changed my wallpaper. The Dock seems to have the same effects as the Menubar. :D

If you choose a darker wallpaper the Dock becomes more transparent. When you choose a white Wallpaper it becomes grey.

Egon

Egon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have the solution!!! D'u wanna know it?

Attached File  Immagine_1.jpg   270.22KB   169 downloads
Attached File  Immagine_1.jpg   518.57KB   131 downloads

3g0brain

3g0brain

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have the solution!!! D'u wanna know it?

Attached File  Immagine_1.jpg   270.22KB   169 downloads
Attached File  Immagine_1.jpg   518.57KB   131 downloads

Yes yes yes don't make me beg!

Egon

Egon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Here is my solution:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVXPVFCI

You have all you need: the source code of the app that runs the white background, the app itself, the daemon that keep it always running in the proper way and the Apple dock resources. You only need to remove every bottom*, right* and left* file from your Apple dock resources, put there my resources (those you can find in the dmg) and then relaunch the dock. The TigerDock.app can be anywhere, while TigerDock_daemon has to be put in your login items. Just launch it or logout...

Let me know!!!

ekhai

ekhai

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Here is my solution:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVXPVFCI

You have all you need: the source code of the app that runs the white background, the app itself, the daemon that keep it always running in the proper way and the Apple dock resources. You only need to remove every bottom*, right* and left* file from your Apple dock resources, put there my resources (those you can find in the dmg) and then relaunch the dock. The TigerDock.app can be anywhere, while TigerDock_daemon has to be put in your login items. Just launch it or logout...

Let me know!!!

hi,
your solution worked for me.
i was just wondering if it is possible for the tiger dock to have a white border around the dock just like the original tiger dock.

littlejd

littlejd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi,
your solution worked for me.
i was just wondering if it is possible for the tiger dock to have a white border around the dock just like the original tiger dock.

When I do this I get this black box sitting on the dock and I can't get it off!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy