Input Remapper and new apple wireless keyboard

karlossus

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have installed Input remapper on XP SP2 in an attempt to use the function key on the new wireless keyboard in XP. Input remapper doesn't detect the fn key. Is this because Input Remapper doesn't detect the keyboard as a valid one or is there some other reason instrinsic to the new keyboard itself.

The keyboard works well enough without input remapper but without the fn key I can't use pgup pgdn end etc etc.

I imagine anyone using bootcamp on a new iMac with the wireless keyboard option might have also come across this.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Karlossus

I also have the new bluetooth alu keyboard. It's really nice but I kinda want that FN key to be CTRL in windows under Bootcamp. Right now, it doesn't do anything at all.....

besides that, I'd love the functionality to really remap every key as I want. How about giving caps lock some useful function in games etc. Well, the not working FN key switch with CTRL bothers me the most....

• 1 month later...
I also have the new bluetooth alu keyboard. It's really nice but I kinda want that FN key to be CTRL in windows under Bootcamp. Right now, it doesn't do anything at all.....

besides that, I'd love the functionality to really remap every key as I want. How about giving caps lock some useful function in games etc. Well, the not working FN key switch with CTRL bothers me the most....

Will be in a later version.