Brightness problem introduced in 1_0_01_Beta

Henry Hatten

2 posts in this topic

Versions InputRemapper_1_0_01_Beta.exe up to the latest at this time - 1_0_03 - introduce a problem with the brightness feature when using WindowsXP on a Mac Book via BootCamp.

The problem is after reducing the brightness lever using Fn+F1 the brightness level does not stick and the screen returns to full brightness after a few seconds.

I uninstsalled V1_0_03 and tried earlier versions, and the problem persists until V1_0_00_alpha which I'm using now and which works fine => a bug's been introduced in V1_0_01_Beta somewhere.

Versions InputRemapper_1_0_01_Beta.exe up to the latest at this time - 1_0_03 - introduce a problem with the brightness feature when using WindowsXP on a Mac Book via BootCamp.

The problem is after reducing the brightness lever using Fn+F1 the brightness level does not stick and the screen returns to full brightness after a few seconds.

I uninstsalled V1_0_03 and tried earlier versions, and the problem persists until V1_0_00_alpha which I'm using now and which works fine => a bug's been introduced in V1_0_01_Beta somewhere.

The problem is that you are adjusting the brightness with apple keyboard drivers, if you uninstall them it should work as expected.