Wow umm just ran the benchmark

SniperKil

9 posts in this topic

why the hell is my score so low? it runs like {censored}.. cant figure it out.. i deleted that file so my cpu usage wasent at 100%..

Athlon64 3000+ @ 2.4GHz

1GB Corsair PC3200 RAM

DFI Lanparty NF3 250Gb mobo

ATi X800XT

7200RPM 8mb cache western digital hdd

i should not be scoring a 9

Well thats real weird... I got a touch above 40 with a 3000+ A64 winchester running stock clock speed, half the amount of ram, a slower video card (256mb 5700), and a 5,400 rpm drive.

Can't understand why you would score so low, but the cpu and memory section are both a lot lower than mine were from what I can remember.

I get varied results with xBench as well. Running inside of VMware on a Pentium-M 2.0Ghz I've seen scores ranging from 24 to 48. I attribute this to the fact that Pentium-Ms vary their speed for more effective power consumption.

Note, I am talking about the CPU score only -- I figure the graphics and disk benchmarks are not too reliable with VMware.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
why the hell is my score so low? it runs like {censored}.. cant figure it out.. i deleted that file so my cpu usage wasent at 100%..

Athlon64 3000+ @ 2.4GHz

1GB Corsair PC3200 RAM

DFI Lanparty NF3 250Gb mobo

ATi X800XT

7200RPM 8mb cache western digital hdd

i should not be scoring a 9

;) As a point of reference, my PowerMac G3 300Mhz scores about a 9 on XBench. My eMachines scores about 27.