He who has nokia a 6680 ~ or any maybe! ~ can get a free GPRS connection from me!

MacOSMatt

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys..

So i have this Nokia 6680 which has a gprs connection called "connection" and its TOTALY FREE

it occured when i was traveling the world, and all these new connections came up. this connection can connect up to your mac or pc using the nokia downloadable program, and you can use your phone to browse the internet at broadband speeds. The connection connects upto 430kb/sec, and if your in a city, it goes as fast as broadband.. im using it right now

however, i am looking to upgrade / change networks and phones from vodafone to telecom..

if anyone knows how to get the full connection details ~ including username and password (which the password is as ******) i will send a copy of those details to you in a personal message, OR the backup of my nokias system settings and files which contains the connection that you want.

*note: The connection costs only when you have credit. NO CREDIT and the connection keeps going on and on and on

*note: Since i am in New Zealand and on Vodafone, the connection may not work on any other network.. i really dont know

anyway, if anyone knows of a way to get those connection details from the phone somehow, including the password which is a whole lot of stars.. id love you forever

thanks for any responce =]

i searched cell phone settings analyzer and various other things like GPRS cell settings viewer etc but cant find a whole lot.

All the details i can get from the phone itself are:

Name:

Conection

Data bearer:

Packet data

Access point name:

none

Username:

none

prompt password:

no

password:

Authentication:

secure

Homepage:

None

surely theres more to it

Look for Mobile Phone Tools. I know there are specific programs for Kyocera and Motorola, but the generic MPT should be able to read everything from your Nokia.

Not sure if it'll work for you, but it's always shown me EVERYTHING about my phones, even lets me unlock Tetris and hidden games that some providers will disable.

Nd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) Put ur SIM in a Motorola Phone.

2) Get the connection working on the phone

3) Connect phone via USB to PC

4) Install P2KTools. If u want I will PM em to you

5) Start P2KTools

6) Goto Tools > Web Access > Web Sessions

7) Click load from phone

This will get you all the details about all GPRS settings on your phone. I have used it on a RazrV3. If you need help connecting your Moto to your PC, PM me.