Help!

P2000Camaro

1 post in this topic

I've been going at this for a LONG LONG time, First of all, i have a Sony Vaio Laptop VGN-FE660G; Centrino Duo 1.6, Intel 945GM Chipset video, Sigma Tel Audio, blah blah blah, I have JaS 10.4.7 Repack, and JaS 10.4.8 SSE2/SSE3/AMD....

Heres whats going on..I install everything, it all goes fine until it gets to the Intel patch, then it gets to 82% of that and says Error installing, So i tried booting anyway, it showed the apple and the spinny thing at the bottom, then a blue screen with a cursor, then it faded to black and after that nothing but little bits of blue shown through.. except the cursor was still visible... Thats all that happens...

Then, I installed 10.4.8 over that and it did the exact same thing.. I installed the SSE2 AND SSE3 and the mandatory intel patch on 10.4.7, Used the Mac OSX Extended (Journaled) File system, i dont know, I am REALLY anxious to do this.. and i would really rather do a native install rather than a VMWare, i assume native would be a whole lot faster... Can anyone help PLEASE?