• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

cpuguy06

cpuguy06

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hello all, I have been trying to get my gigbit ethernet working on my acer travelmate 8200. I have been editing the appleintel8254xethernet.kext file to try to work with my ethernet card. I noticed that it detects my ethernet card as an Intel 8254E network card, but it does not get the MAC address of it and says that there is a PCI BAR Mapping error. anyone have any idea why this would come up?

Thanks!

BugsB

BugsB

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts
Same problem here (http://forum.insanel...t=0#entry171939).

Was anybody able to solve that problem?

Thanks,
Bugs

JadMock

JadMock

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello all, I have been trying to get my gigbit ethernet working on my acer travelmate 8200. I have been editing the appleintel8254xethernet.kext file to try to work with my ethernet card. I noticed that it detects my ethernet card as an Intel 8254E network card, but it does not get the MAC address of it and says that there is a PCI BAR Mapping error. anyone have any idea why this would come up?

Thanks!

How far did u get with the acer travelmate 8200 in installing osx86 cause I can't even get to the register screen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy