Intel HD Graphics 2000

Chiitus

3 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I successfully installed MAC OS X El Capitan in my system, ethernet and audio drivers, but im having a really sad graphic performance, problem with resolution and flickering pixels on screen, specially in animations. I tried to fix with this, but no success: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/63-intel-hd-2000-full-resolution-enabler-kexts/

Im still noob in this subject, but i was looking for DSDT, is there a way to me make a DSDT using AIDA64 in Windows about Intel HD Graphics 2000 and then patch in MAC OS X?

Thanks adv.

Unfortunately for you, OS X bears no support for HD 2000. You'd have to switch to a Sandy Bridge CPU with HD 3000 iGPU or install a supported graphics card.

Oh, this is sad :/

Is there a way to fix resolution and that display flickering atleast?

If not, is there a way to disable internal GPU or whats cheaper graphics card NVIDIA or ATI to buy?

Thanks adv!!

nVidia GeForce G210 works from older OS X versions to Sierra. You're on a desktop so I'd expect you to select PCIExpress graphics card in your BIOS.

Ohhhh, nice!!

This one is really cheap, thank you so much!

Sorry, but here in Brazil things are too expensive :/

One last question, please, i was looking into AliExpress and see some nice Graphics Card for a good price, but its good to buy there? And what is another website that i can buy from and they really deliver here in my country?

This topic is now like "Helping buying Graphic Card" :P

Really thanks @Hervé, u are helping my so much!