Can i Hackintosh this laptop? Hp Pavilion G6. Q3 2012

6 posts in this topic

I have an Hp Pavilion g6 with and intel core i3-2350M and 6gb of ram. I created an installer using ##### and when i went to boot it, the installer paused at System uptime in nanoseconds: xxxxxxxxxx

Im not sure what the problem is, i can get to clover but nothing else. ive tried many boot flags.

Specs

----------------------

Intel core i3-2350M

Intel HD Graphics 3000

1366x768 Display

No Discrete Gpu

Hp Motherboard? Unsure of Model.

---------------------------

Im Attempting to install Sierra on this model. My specs are nearly identical to that of the Hp Probook 4350S but i looked on the guide and nothing on there worked.

Any Help is Much appreciated, Thanks in Advance.

I do have access to a mac Btw.

I am aware you folks don't like tonymacx86.. but i got banned from his {censored} forum for using a Virtual machine of El capitan.. DOn't worry i did purchase a copy of Macosx and i will be happy to show my reciept.

Any Alternatives of His software would and will be much apprecaited.. i just want a PC that can run mac.. without a VM..

On paper, the specs are fully compatible with previous and current versions of macOS.

We'll have to assume the KP you encounter is related to AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (it should actually show on screen). To boot any USB installer on your system, you'll have to activate the Sandy/Ivy Bridge AICPUPM patch (AsusAICPUPM option in Clover, AICPUPMPatch option with Enoch r2851 and above, pre-patched AICPUPM kext replacing the vanilla kext).

NB: Apple have been offering their Mac OS for free since Mavericks. Congratulations on your purchase nevertheless... ^_^

Yeah I'm not sure.. ill try that though. 

Also why tf did i get banned from tonymacx86's forums when Mac is free..this forum is so much better

Also.. I'm rather new to the whole Hackintosh scene, Can you maybe walk me through it if its not too much of a pain. I do already have a USB installer of Sierra with Clover.

On paper, the specs are fully compatible with previous and current versions of macOS.

We'll have to assume the KP you encounter is related to AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (it should actually show on screen). To boot any USB installer on your system, you'll have to activate the Sandy/Ivy Bridge AICPUPM patch (AsusAICPUPM option in Clover, AICPUPMPatch option with Enoch r2851 and above, pre-patched AICPUPM kext replacing the vanilla kext).

NB: Apple have been offering their Mac OS for free since Mavericks. Congratulations on your purchase nevertheless... ^_^

Hey so Upon Replacing the Kext with the patched one for sandybridge I've run into this message.

https://imgur.com/a/Sg11P

I'm not sure what's happening. I'm very new to Hackintoshing.

• Like 1

One just does not replace a kext by another. Permissions have to be subsequently repaired and cache possibly rebuilt... You'll have to tell us more about your USB installer and the rest. Which bootloader are you using for instance? 

im using an intel core i3-2350 M, it runs at 2.3 GHZ and has a tdp of 35W, IM using Chameleon 2.2SVN for this and i used the MyHack installer trying to install OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion.

Could you guide me through this?